- Download the latest software
- Plug your usb drive into your PC .
- Create a new folder in the root of your usb drive.
- Rename this folder as "ParrotUp"
- Click here for Uk version or Here for Dutch Version, save the downloaded file in "ParrotUp" folder. Rename it as "MKi9100.plf".
- Now in the root of your usb drive you should find for example (F:/ParrotUp/MKi9100.plf).
- You can get in your car and Start the Parrot carkit
- Press the jog wheel to enter the menu and select Settings/advanced Settings/ update => kit prompts: "Waiting for update"
- Use the music cable to plug the USB drive
- Kit prompts “Starting update”, then wait for 2 to 3 minuts.
- At the end of the update process ,“update successful” is displayed.
- Wait until the Car kit restarts automatically.
How to change the language on a Parrot MKi-9xxx serie
CAC Admin |
We have had a few people saying they don't know how to update the language on a Parrot MKI range of bluetooth handsfree system. Well below is the details for the MKI9100 but the details will be similar for the whole range and there is a link at the bottom to the Parrot update page.