- You can return New and Unused goods within 30 days of delivery, this is providing you have notified us within 14 days of you receiving the item, you would like to return the goods.
- If you are returning goods because you no longer want them you must return the goods in the same condition as received. If you send an item back that is not in the same condition as received (missing parts, damaged, signs of use ect), we will reject your return. In some cases we may accept the return, subject to a restocking fee. (to cover missing parts, damage and discount applied to the product to resell)
- Cost of return will be your responsibility, please use a secure and safe way to return your unwanted items.
- Damaged products sent back will be rejected unless they were received to you in that way. (you will need to send proof before returning the item)
- Items under the value of £42 will be subject to a processing fee of £5.00 to cover the cost of postage (delivery to you) and time spent processing unwanted returns. (faulty items are exempt from this charge). This fee will be deducted out of your refund.
- International orders where items that are RTS (return to sender) due to unpaid duty/customs will be subject to a fee to cover costs incurred by Car Audio Centre. Original Postage will not be refunded either. This fee can be up to 50% of the value of the order minus postage.
- Original Postage paid by you will not be refunded. This applies to Next Day and Saturday Service postage only.
For goods return unwanted please log into your account and register a return.
- For goods received faulty within 30 days, you are entitled to a replacement or refund. Please get in touch with us in this event. https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/login.htm
- Goods that are faulty outside 30 days need to be repaired by the manufacturer. (see below for more details). By law, you have to give us the chance to repair the faulty goods.
- If the defect is covered under the manufacturer's warranty, you will be contacted via email with the details of where to send your item off for repair with relevant references numbers. In some circumstances the manufacturer may require you to deal directly with their repair agents to ensure that the process is carried out as quickly as possible for you.
- Fitting or postage costs are not covered by any returns procedure or warranty.
- Warranty is only covered for products in the UK. Items shipped outside of the UK will not have valid warranty in that respective country.
- We may charge a NFF (no fault found) fee up to £50 for returns sent back incorrectly.
- Items that are faulty due to misuse or abuse may be rejected completely, subjected to fees or a reduced refund.
- Subwoofers/Speakers are subject to a voice coil test. if found to be damaged due to misuse, we may charge you for the return or reject it completely. This will be at our discretion.
No one likes buying something and it goes faulty so we have simplified the process of returning the item for a resolution. If the item is within the 30 days period, send it in to us and we will do as instructed with the item. YOU MUST REGISTER A RETURN PRIOR https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/login.htm
If the item is outside of 30 days it will be repaired by the manufacture's nominated repair agent. See below
- Pioneer and Alpine items are repaired by Dtronix Ltd. Their contact number is 0190 832 6180. https://www.dtronix.co.uk/
- Kenwood and JVC items are repaired by Fuller's Car Radio Repairs Ltd. Their contact number is 0172 874 6743. http://www.carradiorepairs.co.uk/
- Road Angel, Snooper, In Phase, Juice, Focal, JL Audio, Phoenix Gold and Connects2 will need to be returned to us.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Car Audio Centre is proud to provide a Money Back Guarantee. The terms are set out below.
- You MUST register a return within 14 days of receiving the item, then return the item (s) within 14 days of registering the return
- Returned items must be brand new and unused. Not even 'plugged in for a minute or two'
- The returned items must be the same items we supplied you.
- We will take deductions out of your refund if the above terms are broken by you
- Postage costs are not covered by this Guarantee