Our team can be contacted either by phone or by completing an online enquiry form.
Speak with our sales team about queries related to purchasing a product, delivery and returns.
Sales: 0330 320 5050
Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Please note the following on advice given/available
- Our advice is based on vehicle data available to us and experience in the field
- We cannot possibly know everything about your vehicle so there may be exceptions to the advice we give due to changes in manufacturing/factory upgrades installed
- WE CANNOT TELL YOU HOW TO FIT OUR PRODUCTS. It's a bit like buying ingredients to bake a cake and asking the person at the checkout 'how do I bake this cake?'. Please seek professional installation services if you do not have the skillset to install car audio
- If you have a vehicle that isn't very common e.g imported cars, classic cars, luxury cars (Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini ect) we ask you visit one of our shops as most of the time these cars require custom parts being made. Or just do a bit more research yourself as there is very limited data available.
Description of goods
All the products we sell are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products. Although we do endeavour to be as precise as possible please note that all images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods, Full detailed specifications are available from the manufacturer's brochures or their websites and links are available upon request. The information contained in the material in this site is only for information purposes and it is your responsibility to check and verify the information.
The material on this site does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on this site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. For item compatibility our advice is always to check directly with the manufacturer in question before going ahead and placing your order.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including American Express, Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. It is your responsibility to make full payment and supply us with the correct billing and delivery address. If incorrect details have been provided, this will delay your order.
- Please note: all orders are subject to verification by management. The card details will be 3rd man checked to prevent fraud. Please make sure your BILLING ADDRESS is where the card is registered to.
When assessing your order and managing the credit card transaction, automated decision-making systems may be used. By accepting these terms, you agree that when making credit decisions we may make identity searches at credit reference agencies, including electoral register information.
These searches will be recorded by the credit reference agencies who may disclose that information, and the fact that a credit search was made, to other companies for the purposes of assessing the risk of giving credit, to prevent fraud and to trace debtors.
Prices and Delivery
- The price of the Goods shall be the price set out on the relevant page of this site. The price listed is inclusive of UK VAT @ 20%.
- The price of the Goods only includes standard UK delivery (3-5 working days). This applies to UK mainland only, with exceptions see 'Free delivery exclusions'
- We require full payment before we reserve stock or ship the order.
- We reserve the right to reject price match guarantee, if the price quoted is below our cost, not the same or out of stock
Next day delivery is available on all orders in Mainland UK only and must be selected as your preferred method of delivery. Orders placed on a Friday for Next Day Delivery will be delivered on the Following Monday. So, if delivery for Saturday is required, please select 'Saturday Service' please note this is subject to geographical restrictions. (See Free and Next Day Delivery Exclusions). We also offer next day on all of products, even special-order items. This is because when your item comes in, it will be shipped with DPD. Providing it has come in before our cut off point.
Our standard delivery is FREE of charge for UK mainland but does have geographical limitations where a surcharge is enforced by our couriers. You will be advised prior to payment at the check- out if this is applicable once you have entered your address details.
Free and Next Day Delivery Exclusions
- Scottish highland postcodes starting with DD, IV, AB, ZE, FK, HS, KA, KW and PH.
- All Northern Ireland postcodes (starting with BT)
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight
Delayed Delivery, Items arrived Damaged and missing item(s)
Delivery of products (in stock items) will normally be made within 3-5 working days from clearance of payment or your selected delivery service. We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated online but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control.
- Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you will have the option to cancel your order or wait for the items.
- On delivery our couriers will deliver the goods unopened, it is your responsibility to check you have received the correct number of items and there is no damage, (if there is you must note this on the delivery and call us immediately) if everything is correct then you will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery which shall be conclusive evidence that you have received your order.
- Disputing delivery will require an investigation by the courier services. You, must wait for the investigation to conclude before replacement items are sent or refunds are done.
- Delivery/Signature disputes need to be raised within 30 days of alleged delivery, otherwise we cannot do anything about it
- We also cannot be held responsible for delays from delivery services, adverse weather, human error or technological errors.
- We advise all customers to receive their goods and check them over BEFORE booking their cars into be fitted in their chosen workshop. We cannot reimburse you for loss of de- posits on fittings or incurred charges
- Any missing items needs to be reported to us within 7 days of receipt or alleged receipt.
Please take into account the below
- Taxes, duty and handling charges. There will be additional charges at customs for your order depending on value.
- Delivery timescales. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery, in further away countries, allow up to 21 days for delivery
- Returns- we do not cover the cost of returns for any of our products for international sales.
- Return to sender- if your parcel is returned to us due to the duty and taxes not being paid, we will deduct costs out of refunds. (up to 50% excluding delivery charges)
Once you have placed your order it is not always possible to cancel it as we use automated systems that run during times when the business is closed. Should you wish to cancel your order then you need to call us on 0330 320 5050 and notify us with your intention, there is no guarantee that the order will be cancelled and may still be shipped. Our call centre is not open over the weekend but our warehouse will be.
- If we are unable to cancel the order, you will need to return the parcel at your own cost. Postage will not be refunded
- We request the parcel to come back if shipped with DPD but this will incur a cost of £5.99
- You can return New and Unused goods within 30 days of delivery, this is providing you have notified us within 14 days of you receiving the item, you would like to return the goods.
- If you are returning goods because you no longer want them you must return the goods in the same condition as received. If you send an item back that is not in the same condition as received (missing parts, damaged, signs of use ect), we will reject your return. In some cases we may accept the return, subject to a restocking fee. (to cover missing parts, damage and discount applied to the product to resell)
- Cost of return will be your responsibility, please use a secure and safe way to return your unwanted items.
- Damaged products sent back will be rejected unless they were received to you in that way. (you will need to send proof before returning the item)
- Items under the value of £42 will be subject to a processing fee of £5.00 to cover the cost of postage (delivery to you) and time spent processing unwanted returns. (faulty items are exempt from this charge). This fee will be deducted out of your refund.
- International orders where items that are RTS (return to sender) due to unpaid duty/customs will be subject to a fee to cover costs incurred by Car Audio Centre. Original Postage will not be refunded either. This fee can be up to 50% of the value of the order minus postage.
- Original Postage paid by you will not be refunded. This applies to Next Day and Saturday Service postage only.
For goods return unwanted please log into your account and register a return.
- For goods received faulty within 30 days, you are entitled to a replacement or refund. Please get in touch with us in this event. https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/login.htm
- Goods that are faulty outside 30 days need to be repaired by the manufacturer. (see below for more details). By law, you have to give us the chance to repair the faulty goods.
- If the defect is covered under the manufacturer's warranty, you will be contacted via email with the details of where to send your item off for repair with relevant references numbers. In some circumstances the manufacturer may require you to deal directly with their repair agents to ensure that the process is carried out as quickly as possible for you.
- Fitting or postage costs are not covered by any returns procedure or warranty.
- Warranty is only covered for products in the UK. Items shipped outside of the UK will not have valid warranty in that respective country.
- We may charge a NFF (no fault found) fee up to £50 for returns sent back incorrectly.
- Items that are faulty due to misuse or abuse may be rejected completely, subjected to fees or a reduced refund.
- Subwoofers are subject to a voice coil test. if found to be damaged due to misuse, we may charge you for the return or reject it completely. This will be at our discretion.
No one likes buying something and it goes faulty so we have simplified the process of returning the item for a resolution. If the item is within the 30 days period, send it in to us and we will do as instructed with the item. YOU MUST REGISTER A RETURN PRIOR https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/login.htm
If the item is outside of 30 days it will be repaired by the manufacture's nominated repair agent. See below
- Pioneer and Alpine items are repaired by Dtronix Ltd. Their contact number is 0190 832 6180. https://www.dtronix.co.uk/
- Kenwood and JVC items are repaired by Fuller's Car Radio Repairs Ltd. Their contact number is 0172 874 6743. http://www.carradiorepairs.co.uk/
- Road Angel, Snooper, In Phase, Juice, Focal, JL Audio, Phoenix Gold and Connects2 will need to be returned to us.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Car Audio Centre is proud to provide a Money Back Guarantee. The terms are set out below.
- You MUST register a return within 14 days of receiving the item, then return the item (s) within 14 days of registering the return
- Returned items must be brand new and unused. Not even 'plugged in for a minute or two'
- The returned items must be the same items we supplied you.
- We will take deductions out of your refund if the above terms are broken by you
- Postage costs are not covered by this Guarantee
The following provisions set out the entire financial liability of the Company (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- a. any breach of these conditions;
- b. any use made or resale by you of any of the goods, or of any product incorporating any of the goods; and
- c. any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded from the Contract.
Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Company:
- a. for death or personal injury caused by the Company's negligence; or
- b. under section 2(3), Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- c. for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability; or
- d. for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the above clauses:
- a. the Company's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to the Contract price; and
- b. we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at a the time you make the relevant order. Our liability shall not in any event include loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, wasted expenditure, depletion of goodwill, and loss of privacy or any other claims which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have an order query please contact us via contact us page or call us on 0330 320 5050 Monday to Friday 9:30am till 5:30pm.
Please note telephone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Car Audio Centre
Note: This is not an address for returning products. All parcels sent to this address will be rejected.
Please note that you take advantage of our low prices orders must be placed on line or over the phone, our store may not be able to honour the on line price.
Terms and Conditions for 2 Year Warranty
For this warranty to apply the Sales Person must register your product(s) within 30 days of purchase.
Please read this product terms and conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which Car Audio Centre makes the products available to you ('Product Terms'). You as the customer will transact with Car Audio Centre (the Company).
The 2-year warranty applies to all products purchase from Car Audio Centre stores and must adhere to the following clauses:
- The two-year warranty is from the date of purchase and includes the 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Applies to all products supplied and fitted by Car Audio Centre, all cables and accessories must also be supplied by Car Audio Centre at the same time otherwise your warranty is void.
- Excludes all Speakers, Woofers, Cables, Accessories and Bass Boxes.
- 'Proof of purchase must be presented at the time of a claim.
- Does not cover customer malfunction, malicious damage, tampering or adjusting settings etc.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Only applies during the original vehicle installation. If items have been removed from original vehicle installed in the 2-year warranty is void.
- Excludes wear and tear and general use of equipment.
- Excludes cosmetic damage.
- Car Audio Centre will charge for removal and installation on any product after the first 12 months warranty from original date of installation.
- Car audio centre at its discretion can replace, repair or trade in against new products any warranty claim products if beyond economical repair.
- 12 monthly inspection, you are required to attend a 12-month inspection to have your installation checked over. If this is missed than the 2-year warranty is void.
If you have any queries please contact Customer Services via the contact us page.
These terms and conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Franchise stores are excluded from these terms and conditions which are Nottingham, Ilford and Tooting.
Company Registration No. 04158516
VAT No. 764391802;