HID Xenon Conversation Kits - Now in Stock! Call your local Car Audio Centre for more details.
HID lights have been shown to contribute to driving safety, studies have demonstrated that drivers react faster and more accurately to obstacles with HID lights rather than halogen ones. With 300% more light than a standard halogen bulb you will be amazed how much better you can actually see driving on dark roads.
All of our conversion kits come with 2 ballasts, 2 bulbs, mounting hardware and wiring.
With a colour temperature of 6000K these HID conversion kits emit a clean white light with a slight blue tint for that stylish OEM HID look and excellent visibility on all road surfaces.
What is HID?
- Easy installation, no cutting or splicing required
- Extremely high efficiency
- Safer driving at night and in extreme weather
- Creates 3 times more light than halogen bulbs
- Uses less power, 35 watts v 55 watt for halogen bulbs
- Last on average 10 times longer than halogen bulbs
HID stands for high-intensity discharge. Instead of using a wire filament to produce the light, HID Xenon lights create a high intensity arc of light created from metallic salts that are vapourised within the bulb. These bulbs produce more light for a given level of power consumption than ordinary tungsten and tungsten-halogen bulbs and as there is no filament, road bumps and shock cannot damage the bulb.
- 12V/35W for passenger car/motor cycle
- Colour temperature: 6000K
- Light output: 3200 Lumens
- Start up max current: 6.5A
- Normal output current: 3.2A
- Operating voltage: 8V - 16V DC
- Rated input voltage: 13.5V DC
- Output power wattage: 35W
- Output AC frequency: 250HZ
- Ballast dimensions: 84 x 70 x 29mm
- Pair of H7 6000K HID Xenon bulbs
- Pair of Ballasts
- Wiring Harness
- Ballast mounting brackets
- English instructions